- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Joins New Innovations
Champlain Valley Physicians' Hospital was created in 1972 by the merger of the private Physician's Hospital with Champlain Valley Hospital, a charitable hospital operated by the Grey Nuns.
- The Rumors Are True. Mobile Evaluations Are Coming
Getting timely and accurate resident evaluation data has been an issue for years; until now. We are pleased to announce ARMIS: a free mobile evaluations solution
- California Department of Public Health Joins New Innovations
The California Department of Public Health is the state department responsible for public health in California. It is a subdivision of the California Health and Human Services Agency.
- Help Has Arrived, The New Support Center is Finally Here!
Answers are now easily searchable, FAQ’s are readily accessible, and support ticketing is now friendlier than ever. Don’t worry, if you need our assistance we’re always here.
- John Muir Health Walnut Creek Joins New Innovations
John Muir Health is a health care service headquartered in Walnut Creek, California and serving Contra Costa County, California and surrounding communities.
- Understanding How This SAS Business Affects IRIS
CMS has always separated residents in Osteopathic programs from those in Allopathic programs by assigning different codes to the different types of “pathic.”
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center Joins New Innovations
Montclair Hospital Medical Center is a 102-bed acute care facility in Montclair, in the Pomona Valley of San Bernardino County, southern California. PHS was founded in 2001 by Prem Reddy.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital Joins New Innovations
In 1925, concerned citizens purchased the Corbett Mansion on Riverside Drive (now the site of Lourdes' main campus) to become a 25-bed hospital.
Inform Your Institutional Vision
Tools within our residency management software make it easy to assure your clinical programs are going in the right direction.
Ensure Student Learning
Choose a UME solution that handles your curriculum and confirms that your medical students are entrustable upon graduation.
Get In On the Discussion
Share insight and discuss challenges in medical education with us and your peers through our group forums and our NI blog updates.
Help and guidance are a moment away with easy access to our team of patient, caring and knowledgeable support professionals.
Service Without Limitations
Comprehensive enough to serve your needs, flexible enough to work with any institution
We serve all programs, regardless of size, helping single resident programs as well as the largest hospital system in the United States.
A full array of features help you drive hospital initiatives, from basic compliance to more complex analysis like Clinical Competency Committee reviews.
Easily align your other software systems with our suite to eliminate redundancies and maintain data integrity.
Medical education needs are constantly evolving. We can address problems as they arise so you have the newest solutions, right at your fingertips.
Residency Management Solutions
Everything You Need
- Duty Hour Compliance
- FTE Reimbursement
- Clinical Competency Committee Reviews
- Trainee Payroll and Funding
- Annual Program Evaluations
- Rotation Schedules
- Daily Schedules
- Robust Reporting
- Personal Performance
- Procedure Logging
Medical School Solutions
When You Need It
- Anonymous Evaluations
- Clinical Scheduling
- Rule-Based Scheduling Templates
- AAMC Curriculum Inventory Submission
- Curriculum Objective Definition
- Alignment of Student Learning
- Student Data Customization
- Personnel Records Management
- Case Logging
- Immunization Tracking