The Rumors Are True. Mobile Is Coming.
Getting timely and accurate resident evaluation data has been an issue for years; until now. We are pleased to announce ARMIS: a free mobile evaluations solution designed to optimize workflow by giving ownership of the process to residents and faculty.
- Residents and faculty can choose their evaluation counterparts from a list of people with whom they are working
- Department administrators can formulate a set of questions based on:
- Custom Assessment Questions
- Residents can request evaluations immediately
- Residents and faculty members own the assessment process
- Assessments can be done wherever, whenever
So then… What do YOU have to do to get your institution ready for mobile evaluations? The big “To-Do” is ensuring all of your current evaluation forms are optimized.
ARMIS will be available for free this May in the App Store (currently only available for iPhone users). Look for coming announcements that provide further details on the exact date of its release.
We hope you are as excited about ARMIS as we are!